General SSH discussion (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An alternate place to play - no setup needed

Hey guys, if we’re still considering an alternate place to play I may have found a good location. Here’s the low down: It’s an outdoor bas…

Started by Vic

22 May 4, 2009
Reply by Calvin Ocasio

Why Play in Shoes?

I will start out by saying I just found this site and I'm happy to see that anyone in Seattle is playing hockey at all. I used to play at A…

Started by Garrett79

6 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Ron Niemi

2008 Playoff Pool

Hey all, I run a playoff pool that I'll be sending shortly. If you were in last year I have your email. If you're interested send me your e…

Started by Rainer

9 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by vp

Ball Hockey Tournament - Kelowna, B.C.

Winter Break Down - April 10th & 11th - Kelowna, B.C. Men's 19+ 4on4 Ball Hockey Tournament Still looking for some teams. Multi-comp…

Started by S A

0 Mar 31, 2009

What is the now place to play on the weekends

I live in kirkland and am willing to travel around the seattle area. Its been awhile since I played, but I really want to get back to it.

Started by Evan Wright

1 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Rob Anthony

Tbirds hockey game this Sunday @ 5 PM

Hey fellahs, I have six tickets to the Tbirds this Sunday. Was hoping to put together a posse to go down there and watch the game vs Calga…

Started by Chuck Tompkins

3 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Brad Marsh

New to Seattle

i just moved here from new jersey, where i indulged myself in pick up hockey weekly. you guys seem to be running a pretty tight ship here,…

Started by Robert

8 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by ML

Moving to area next month

Hey, I'll be moving to the area in a couple of weeks, definitely interested in playing some road hockey or roller hockey. Will probably be…

Started by Steve Caulfield

2 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Steve Caulfield

western canada's largest indoor ball hockey tourney

hey guys, penticton, bc (45 mins from kelowna) hosts the largest cbha indoor ball hockey tournament in western canada. it is held on may l…

Started by dean

0 Aug 8, 2008

im a new member

i want to join you guys and play some street hockey to get ready for the fall season of GSHL (this will be my first year in league hockey)…

Started by Mark Mackend

2 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by benny d

RSS

SSH Bank

SSH bank balance is at $75. Thanks to everyone who paid their dues. You can always donate to the ssh general fund by clicking the button below:

Capitalism

NHL News

© 2024   Created by vp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service