Hey, I'll be moving to the area in a couple of weeks, definitely interested in playing some road hockey or roller hockey. Will probably be moving to Everestt or Bothell area, do you guys play very far from there, and if so can I get there by bus, cuz I probably wont have a car for a couple of weeks. Also, does anyone know any pick up ice hockey games? I play out and goal, but wont be able to bring my goal equipment with me for a little while, but definitely within the next couple of months. Thanks.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you still have the choice, take Bothell over Everett... big time. Better yet, move to Seattle.

You can get anywhere by bus around here (ask Kreptul) but it does take a while. The good news is the area where we play has good apres hockey options so you can make a rager night out of the trip. We need goalies and have equipment you can borrow. Let us know when you'll be making it to the game and I'll bring the gear. Game on!
hey, moving this thurs, wanna play on saturday (oct 4?), prefer to play out, but if you need a goalie, im always up. Like I said, got no equipment, let me know where you guys are playing at

RSS

SSH Bank

SSH bank balance is at $75. Thanks to everyone who paid their dues. You can always donate to the ssh general fund by clicking the button below:

Capitalism

NHL News

© 2024   Created by vp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service