i just moved here from new jersey, where i indulged myself in pick up hockey weekly. you guys seem to be running a pretty tight ship here, and i would love to play. do you guys play on skates, or with feet? if you guys play footed, does anyone know of a pick up roller hockey game? thanks, i hope to play soon.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We play on feet.

We got creamed by a bunch of Jersey street hockey players in Vegas, last February. You weren't at that tourney and on their team by any chance, were you?

If not, come on out this coming Saturday- 2pm, 80th and Greenwood. You'll have a blast.
Don't let the fancy website fool you. We're very low key. Hope you make it out to Sat game!
relaxed is very good. i'll see you on saturday. i hope its cool that i don't have my shin guards or gloves.
The only thing we require you bring is a stick...your shins and knuckles are up to you ;)
Koh! Did you hear that? Free shins for you!
I didn't want to put in a new post, basically I didn't want to copy. However, I have been dying to play hockey since I moved here. There is a really cool hockey court in Issaquah, the floor is sport court, which is what I played on in California. Basically I want to know if anyone knows of roller hockey pick up games or leagues or anything cause, that would be my first choice. But if you guys play on your feet I could be down for that too, even though I hate running. So is it Saturday at 2 at 80th and Greenwood or somewhere else?

ps you would think that a place so close to canada would have much more hockey.
yes.
If you hate running, we'll be sure to put you on Koh's team.

RSS

SSH Bank

SSH bank balance is at $75. Thanks to everyone who paid their dues. You can always donate to the ssh general fund by clicking the button below:

Capitalism

NHL News

© 2024   Created by vp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service