I've been talking to a few guys about possible line combinations for a while, and just thought I'd share with everyone else.

Vincent tweaked the line combinations a bit, because it looks like we will have some pretty solid firepower upfront, and his reasoning was solid. Right now it looks as if there will be 4 lines, and 3 pairs of defense(hopefully Adam recovers fully and quickly from his injury.)

As Andrei recently said, big thing that needs to be done is getting everyone out so they can work together as a line, and talk about a bit of strategy. We will be learning alot our first game simply because we don't play in a rink, but we can still prepare.

Forwards:

Chuck - Peto - Brad

Saliba - Werbicki - Tyler

Andrei - Doucette - Cory

Adam - Ovington - Litwin

Defense

Koh - Vincent
Schneuer - Benny
Graeme aka Bubbles

Goalies
Dan
Andrei

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks good. Chuck also volunteered to play D and Benny was hoping to play up front so we might switch if that suits them. 6 D could also work.

We could just do a sliding bench queue same way we do at pickup games. Adds flexibility and fresh guys on the field rather than mandating whole line changes when 1 guy is "gased". We'll all be at different levels of hangovers and I wouldn't want to slow my line down with my sluggish play. So keep the defense-forward split but just come on and off when it's your turn. We've all played with each other before so I think we know each other's tendencies. Peto - garbage, Saliba- top right corner wrister, Brad - highlight reels, etc.

Let's talk more this Saturday
Love it Vin.

RSS

SSH Bank

SSH bank balance is at $75. Thanks to everyone who paid their dues. You can always donate to the ssh general fund by clicking the button below:

Capitalism

NHL News

© 2024   Created by vp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service