Thanks to Greg, we had our first training session today at 5:00pm. It was a relatively small turnout, which I will blame on the short notice and not lack of enthusiasm for the tournament.

Greg, Matt Rain, and I showed up. Our workout went well, and plan on them only getting better.

The regular dryland training session will be at the Greenlake track/tennis courts on Wed. and Sun. at 5:00pm until the tournament. All are encouraged to attend! We had a blast.

I am working on getting some floor/rink time, so we can work on some skills etc...so hopefully that will come to fruition.

Our workout lasted an hour and ten minutes tonight. We had a brisk run around greenlake, in which I made the boys stop...two or three times. So I have a ways to go.

This was followed up with a plyometric workout which included leaping, bounding, and man-maker sprints at the end. Greg liked these the most.

After our workout, we attended St. Andrews Pub and worked on our drinking. It was a light one, but well worth it.

Anyways...some photos and videos are included for everyone. I will post the videos separately.

-G

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On a side note:

My workout today consisted of:

6:00am 1 mile of sprints on a treadmill, with 1 mile walk.
Shoulder and Leg workout

Followed by the 3 mile run and Plymetrics with the boys.
I was out of town. I'll be at the next session.
Great photos by Bubbles! He forgot to mention that he and Matt said I smelled like Natural Light beer. I spent the afternoon at the G&D watching Arsenal beat Bucharest in a Champions League match. 4 pints of Carlsberg (1 on the house) 1pint of Stella (on the house) 1 bottle of Heineken.
I couldn't believe you showed after boozing it up like that...but you're seriously dedicated.

Vin, can't wait to have you out there.

RSS

SSH Bank

SSH bank balance is at $75. Thanks to everyone who paid their dues. You can always donate to the ssh general fund by clicking the button below:

Capitalism

NHL News

© 2024   Created by vp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service