Hey guys, if we’re still considering an alternate place to play I may have found a good location.

Here’s the low down:
It’s an outdoor basket ball court in the Canyon Park Industrial area (Bothell). It’s almost brand new. The large office building that it’s behind is empty (no tenants).
The surface is flat and clean, with no visible damage to the surface. There is fence around the whole court that is approx. 10ft high. There is a gate to get in, but it’s never locked.
Setup time would be minimal. Just bring the nets, line them up to the red lines on the court and start playing.

Let me know what you guys think. Here’s the address:
21717 30th Dr SE
Bothell, WA 98021

Check out the Google map below…no homes and tons of parking…

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=21717+...

This could be a good second location if people what to get a game together in the middle of the week.

I’m just putting this out there, because I don’t know where most of you live and in reality this maybe too far out of the way for most. But if you’re in that area, check it out and let me know what you think.

Vic

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am new to the site and not completely sure what's going on here. Is there a pickup game that regularly occurs? Where do you guys normally play? If there are games going on I would love to play. Thanks.
Good pic Vic. I'll try to join a Roller game on Thursday or Sunday and report to the group.
The parks people called back and said that we can push a button to turn on the lights until 11pm. That would be a blast to play some weekday night.
Well as long as it's not raining I'll be there tonight around 7pm with my blades.

I'll bring my goalie equipment too, just in-case.
See if we could get a head count. I know guys play at 5pm there..I wouldnt be able to make it until about 7
I went down there today to check it out. It's definitely a smaller playing area, 4-on-4 might even be a tight fit. It measures approximately 46' x 120'. The fencing is high, and the boards are 2x10's to make for nice passes down low. The corners are angled at 45degrees. The surface is immaculate. One of the nets is in disrepair, a little wobbly, and the netting all ripped up. I don't remember if the goals have any give to them (don't run them!). Here are some more pics.
Attachments:
this is what I refered to earlier so does anyone play here? I played here once by myself and lost my puck in the bushes.
Too far from where we're all at.
If your looking for places to play we use to play at the Bitter lake(135th) tennis courts.three side of fence, nets come out of the grown and lights with timers great for night hockey.
Moved here from the midwest and am looking for inline leagues or just some pick up games. I work most saturdays, but am free after 5 during the week or on Sundays. Where is everyone playing these days? I live in Renton.

Any suggestions would be great!

RSS

SSH Bank

SSH bank balance is at $75. Thanks to everyone who paid their dues. You can always donate to the ssh general fund by clicking the button below:

Capitalism

NHL News

© 2024   Created by vp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service